Saturday, August 2, 2008

Three Memes Day and Award

I am sorry this is such a long post - please do not give up - the pictures come at the end!

Karl is soooo bad! He totally forgot that we were tagged by
Skeeter for a meme on JUNE 7!!! Yes, You read right: June 7. Almost two months ago. How rude is that to just forget about it and not do the meme?
So I, Mrs. OZ, will do it today! Thank you Skeeter, for tagging us!!!


Skeeter, LC, and Ayla made up the meme themselves! It was originally question
s they asked of DaisyMae Maus. Here it goes:

Fill in the blanks… so I did in red:


1. “Any cat I do not know very well” makes me hiss!


2. “Being hold by a human” and “sharing the bed” are my least favorite things to do.


3. I would rather “play with the whirley bird” than get a treat.


4. Nip leafs are good but “wet food” is better.


5. Looking at the TV is “meaningless”. Unless I'm “in the 5th dimension” then its “spitting out treats”!

Pass it on…
As it is soooo long ago that we got tagged I assume everybody has played it by now?
If you did not, PLEASE consider yourself tagged by me, Mrs. OZ, personally!


And wildcatsthree tagged us for the name game and as Karl is still gone I will grab the opportunity and do it myself too! This is how it goes:

What is your name?
Mrs. OZ for o to be precise: Mrs. Hissy OhneZahn

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Agatha

What is your pet's name?

Carrot (maybe I tell you about it later..)

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be?
Mao (maybe I tell you about that later too...)

What is your brother or sister's name?
Karl and Tintin. They are not blood brothers but household brothers.

If you could change their name, what would it be?
I do like their names and wouldn't change them.

Now I have to tag as many people (or critters) as the letters in my new name!
2? OZ

5? Mrs. OZ
7? Hissy OZ
10? Mrs. Hissy OZ
13? Hissy OhneZahn
16? Mrs. Hissy Ohnezahn

I will go with my everyday name, Mrs. OZ and tag 5 animals:

(and I don't know who played it before or not - so I will just go ahead)
Queen Snickers
Earl Grey

Bathsheba
Aloysius
Tigmut'hep



And
Ariel and her mom came up with this Meme they call Makeover Meme that they hope we all play. Here are the rules....

Pick an identity of someone or something you like to be.Then photoshop yourself in the identity you picked and explain why you picked this identity.


This is any open meme to anyone who wants to play.

If you do play please let
Ariel know so she can visit your page....

And this is who I, Mrs. OZ, picked, and I don't think it requires any further explanation...



I am also very proud and honored to announce that The Cat Realm received a most wonderful award, The First Ever "Skittles Pay It Forward Award"!
Thank you so much, Skittles, we very much appreciate it.


20 comments:

Gattina said...

You don't like beds and laps ?? that's strange, but Kim doesn't either. Arthur has the same tastes like you but wouldn't say no for a nice nap in a bed. But never on a lap ! I hope Mme OZ is not really toothless, lol !

Daisy said...

Oh Mrs. Oz! I love your makeover!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were really loaded up with memes and you did a wonderful job Mrs. Oz. We absolutely loved your Dorothy costume. And congrats to you and Karl and TinTin on the wonderful award - you all deserve it. You always entertain us wildcats. Now you can relax and enjoy your weekend while the boys are away on their safari
Jack, Gidget and Lola

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello pals, congrats on your award! Thank you for dropping by my blog and your kind words. It really means a lot to me and the Js. J x

Juno said...

Karl!! Congratulations on your award!!!

Wow, while we didn't a chance to visit your blog (it's our mom's fault!!) there were so many happenings. :) We finally got catch up and see how you're up to!

Momo & Pinot

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Mrs.Oz!
We admire you fur still playing the memes after being tagged fur a long time. When we were really far behind on 2 meme's we were tagged fur, we just gave up... and now we feel bad. We look up to you!
Wow! That makeover is great! Perfect fur your name!
And congrats on the award!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award.

I have to say I love your makeover!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! And I thought my mom was behind. She still has the refrigerator meme to do.

Congratulations on the wonderful Skittles Pay it Forward award.

Aloysius said...

You did have a busy day, Mrs. OZ. Now I will work on the meme.

Anonymous said...

great Memes Mrs. Oz and congrats on the award. sorry i missed the big announcement but i've been (and still am) sick! but i bet that TinTin is fitting in real well

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Those were good memes! And WE LOVE THE MAKEOVER!!! HHAHAHAHAHA!

Congrats on your award!

Lux said...

Great memes! I love the makeover pic ... I'll have to think about doing that one!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

There's no place like home...say, with Karl gone yoo can take over the blog and do whatever you wish with it.

The Devil Dog said...

That was a great blog. You should take over more often. Spice things up a little. Since Karl has been falling down on the job, as my dad would say, fine job.

Congrats on your award.

Roxy

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

I liked that there was a kitty photoshopped into the basket!

Tigmut'hep said...

Thanks for tagging me for the name meme, I shall enjoy doing that one tomorrow! :) For now I plan another nap while Dad and Mummy clean out the garage... I call it time management, they tidy, I sleep and when I wake up the jobs are done, it's just like magic! ;)

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, you should also get an award for the most thorough post ever. Overflowing with meme info. FAZ

p.s. sorry I haven't stopped by for a while, the humans have been mega busy in the concrete jungle called London then trying to do much on the weekends as well - hurrumph - humans!

Boy said...

Nice makeover Mrs OZ!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Boy that a whole lot of memes to catch up on. I like your makeover meme the best.

Congratulations on the award! It's very well deserved.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Congratulations on your award. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

You look great in your Dorothy costume, Mrs. Oz.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci