Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Souvenirs From Africa

I am back home and finally met Tintin. I don't know why Mrs. OZ was worried about what I might do... I am happy he is here and hope he likes his new home with us!
We started out with a little wrestling match right away! I am sure we will be good friends!


Now onward to the gifts! Of course I brought souvenirs from Africa as presents for everyone! Tintin got a pair of "training glasses" - and I will start looking around for his real ones which he will get once he gets his real teeth.

Mrs. OZ got a copper plaque in the shape of Africa, with a lion and an elephant on it.

The maid got a kanga and some Masai jewelery (Tintin needs to inspect, hahahahahahaha)

The butler got a Masai shield. Remember the rescue mission? Check out the shield that Roscoe is wearing while dancing!

Everybody liked their presents, and I think they were all happy that I am back! I am sure happy - although I already miss my Ruis who is back home with his family who are all very sad about Maxime's departure to the bridge....
BUT: I have a Dare to do! Remember: Only 2 more days! Are you ready yet.... see tomorrow....

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back. great swag and love the glasses you picked for TinTin. I'm so glad you like him too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My~!
These are very very wonderful Souvenirs!!!!!!

Isis said...

Wow that shield is great! TinTin is very cute, so I am glad you all seem to be learning to get along nicely too... :)

Purrs,
Isis

PS: My investigative report into Yao-lin's suffering is out!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Tintin looks adorable is his training glasses. ~S, S & C

Deb Cushman said...

We're so glad that you like Tintin and aren't mad at Mrs. Oz for finding him! Those presents are awesome!

Dma said...

gosh those are nice gifts. welcome back home.

Daisy said...

Welcome back! You brought some very excellent presents with you. And I am glad that you are getting along so well with Tintin.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Great gifts! We're glad to see you are safely home. It was sad about Maxime.

But we're glad you aren't upset with Mrs. Oz and you like Tintin.

We're still a bit confused too. We read about Kilroy's mom having eye surgery on the CB and left a message. Kilroy left a message on JFF that she is not having eye surgery. We guess eventually we'll find out who is having eye surgery today.

PB 'n J said...

Welcome back - those are wonderful souvenirs! And it's good to see you and TinTin getting along already.

We're very excited about the IDY!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are wonderful presents you brought everyone :-D I'm so glad you get along real good with Tintin.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Welcome back! We like the souvenirs you brought back with you.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Lots of lovely presents! Welcome home

Purrs, Sukie x

Lux said...

Welcome back! Those are some really cool souvenirs you brought home!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Welcome back. Those are beautiful gifts from Africa.

I can't wait to see what your dare is.

The Devil Dog said...

Welcome back. We are glad you are enjoying Tintin. What great gifts.
What a great trip.

Roxy

Mickey's Musings said...

Welcome back Karl!!!!!
Pawsome gifts too! You have great taste ;)
Purrs Mickey

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are great gifts. We can't wait to see what the dare is. We love Tintin's training glasses. Are they anything like a training bra?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good start with Tintin! We like his "trainin glasses" too.

Asta said...

Karl
Welcome Back!!!!!
Youw gifts wewe pewfect ..chosen wif gweat cawe fow evewyone..you and TinTin look gweat togethew..he looks like a vewy sweet little bwuvvew!!!
I'm so happy to see you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Looks like everyone got some wonderful gifts. You are such a thoughtful kitty Karl. We haven't bought A THING for anyone back in Italy. Oops!

Looking forward to the Dare!

Love,
Your Bestest Men

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Cute glasses for Tintin. Let's us bite ss for not getting a move on in connecting the internet at home.

Margaret Cloud said...

I am glad they are getting along and those gifts are awesome, stopping by to say hi.