Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally Some Pictures...

After all the long memes I posted lately I thought it is time for some pictures! Who wants to read a lot of stuff when you can say
"a thousand words with one picture"???


So I will show you today how I supervise Tintin when he is playing:


I allowed him to pick the pictures he wants to be posted.

And after we did the post we had a well earned meal together.

Karl is still on safari with the others. He emailed me that they will have an interesting post up this Friday! So don't forget to check Karl and Ruis blog!

9 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. Tintin is so hyperactive. I guessed your home won't be so quiet after all.

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Dma said...

love the lion/tintin pic.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Tintin is such a cutie!! You do an excellent job snoopervising him, Mrs. Oz. I'm so glad to see you two get along well together :-)

Jans Funny Farm said...

You two look like you are getting along. Or is that only when he keeps his distance?

Deb Cushman said...

Looks like the two of you are having a lot of fun! What will Karl say when he returns?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It is always god to eat together...

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Heh. I remember that look. Persephone had it when she moved in, and Squeak too when she stayed with us. It's the outta-my-way-doin'-kitten-STUFF look!

Tintin sure is a cutie! Does he need his ears cleaned? I'm good at cleaning kitten ears!

~Jack

The Florida Furkids said...

It looks like you're doing a good job showing Tintin around. Sharing a meal is a nice way to end the day!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

that's so cool that you help him pick the pictures he wants to post

you're a good big sis Ms Oz!