Sassy accepted my script for a CCSI Holiday Mystery!!!! I am SO excited - I won't tell more until she posts about it....
And Opus and Roscoe, the FABULOUS writers of the last CCSI story tagged me for this meme a while ago. I am supposed to write seven things you might not know about me. That will not be easy as I think I 'spilled' all about me at one time or another....
1. I prefer 5 day old food served in a dish somewhere in the garden over fresh food served in the house.
2. I take either the maid or the butler for a walk around the house every morning. Sometimes I walk them both, one after the other. They follow without the need of a leash!
3. I talk very loudly when I wrestle with Edgar. I did so with Anastasia too.
4. I love to use the pile of potting soil outside the butler's front door as a litter box. I still refuse to use any litter box inside.
5. I like attacking grass bushels and then play with them.
6. I sometimes hide in the ground covering bush in the back garden and wait for someone to come by, cat or human doesn't matter, to attack them. If no one comes by I scream, I mean, call for them.
7. I sleep about at least 12 uninterrupted hours every night.