Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Screenshot Meme

My sweet friend Ariel tagged me for this meme. Very interesting meme. Very revealing too....
The cats in the picture are very good friends of the maid who used to live here in Tucson but then moved away, first to Florida, then to Vermont, and now they live in New Hampshire. And yes, the maid flew to all those places to visit them!


Here are the meme rules:

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

1.Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

2.Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.

3.Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.

4.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well. I tag:Starbuck, Jack, Bogdan, Yao-Lin, William, Chase

5.Add your name to the list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants. Others who have played:Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House MAX Mother's Home! I Was Born2Cree8 Skittles' Place Faz the Cat Sweet Ariel The Cat Realm

14 comments:

LZ said...

I love this Meme, I think its so much fun! I wonder if/when we get tagged it will be our home or work computer. I think its very nice that you have those kitties on your desktop.

Chase

Unknown said...

You guys have a lot of stuff on your desktop!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hey Carl, thanks for the tag! I'll probably only get to do it when MY blog gets back to ME. Which probably means Thursday, because it's the big baby Caroline's turn tomorrow. But thank you!

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, for meowing out loud. I spelled your name wrong. My apologies!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, kool desktop! Bee-yootiful kitties, and I like how you've got alla yur icons arranjed!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a funny one. I don't know that our screen is very interesting though...

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

That's a cute picture of those friend kitties. My OTW takes pictures of Persephone doing that.

We got your tag and will do it soon. We promise not to change our desktop before then (my OTW changes it all the time)!

And no, my OTW has no Mao and Rocky's Vishus Deer Repellunt. But they are becoming skilled Vishus Deer Infil-traitors, so I think they were ok. Just a little shaken up, finding them so close to home!

~Jack

PS. Thank you for coming by and leaving us a nice message when Whisper had to go to the Bridge.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very very good desktop,
these lovely 2 Florida & Vermont are very clear and so cute~!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your desktop very cute
kitties.Thanks for playing :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Thanks for the tag. I think this meme is really interesting actually - like a snapshot into someone's life or something. My human biggified and she wants to ask something:

Does second life take up loads of memory?
Is it worth downloading, in your opinion?
Is it addictive and does it cost much?
Oh also, what is the arachnophilia thing, it looks like fun.

Stupid human. She needs to get her own friends.

Daisy said...

Wow, you gots lots of icons on your screen!

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT and fun meme!!

Yes, and there's really a lot on your desktop. Busy staff.:) It is fun when you enlarge the picture and got a sort of a close look to anothers computer.

Christine and FAZ said...

I like this - it's like being watched. FAZ

Starbuck and Torrey said...

I just got your meme note! Yay! I'll get right on it!