Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Contest

Before we leave for the "After Party" tomorrow Sassy will have re-runs of The Momomo Caper at her place all day long.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
By the way: you find the
true event that inspired The Momomo Caper HERE!

Here is the contest:
Let's see how much CCSI is in each of you!
Here is a picture of the place where the After Party will take place, and a hint: it would have been another perfect place (aside of Cairo) to take Ruis to after his birthday party.


First one to correctly guess where we will go (leave your guess in the comments) will get a cameo appearance on the next show!

+++ update +++
Hawai'i is good! But it is a special place on one of the islands!
Give us the name of the place!

And do not miss to watch our CCSI X-mas episode "The Santa Caper" again!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
This is a holiday classic in the tradition of It's A Beautiful Life, The Bishops Wife and Miracle on 34th Street - to be watched over and over and over again!

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Where could this be??? Such a perfectly romantic spot. This kitty is stumped. Do tell!

Sassy Kat said...

Your clue's didn't help me much. I am not sure I can figure this one out and I am in on it, I think?????

Other clues please!!!!!

Cory said...

It looks like Hawaii to me...but what do I know, I never leave my house!

The Creek Cats said...

We have no clue, but we were also gonna guess Hawaii, like Cory!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh hwat a nice spot. I think it is in Hawaii. But you know me, I am so easily lost...but that does look like Diamond Head in the background.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmm. We're not very original. We were going to guess Hawaii too, just like all the others already have. We've never been there, but that sure does look like a perfect Hawaiian setting.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Iz it Cat-a-lina Island???? Or mebbe dat iz Kuai???Or is it da French Riveera??? Um, how many guessez doez I gets?

Daisy said...

Is it Frank Sinatra's house in Palm Springs?

Lacy said...

w00f's heehee me seed this last nite and went back hunting in the posts, on 4 bloggies and never cood find the picksur..but i remember cing it sumwhere..heehee sooo me guesses me not gonna win..

b safe,
~rocky~

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are going to guess the Cayman Islands. ~S,S & C

Anonymous said...

It is obviously someplace they does not have the water restrictions so they must have plenty.. hrrrm that would mean they would be near where glaciers melt, as you can't drink salt water.. I know! ICELAND.. :P ehhe

V-V

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Is it Hawaii? Maybe one of da smaller islands...um, Oahu? Eh, we don't know. All da snow is making us loopy.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I didn't realize MoMo had been so sick before. I am glad the story had a happy ending.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

That looks like a great place, but I don't know where it is.

Thank you for your well wishes for my pesky brother Jake. He is in the hospital overnight, but is feeling a little better.

~Bathsheba

Bubbles said...

First, I thought it was an undisclosed location at an M-Class planet in the Delta Quadrant. Knowing my brother Ruis, that would be the perfect place for him and Karl to have a party for two..

But after reading it is a place on one of the Hawaiian islands, I guess it is....... Shangri La at the island Oahu. :-)

JEWELGIRL said...

How about Santa Beach, Hawaii!
Ho Ho Ho, just trying to get into
the season.....!?

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Is it the north pole?Hehehehehe!

I seem to behind in the blogging. Yesterday the human was NO HELP as she wasn't feeling (boo hoo)! Doesn't she understand that I've got a life????

Can't wait for the party! See you all later!

Opus Fellini

Islay said...

Looks really nice! Morocco perhaps? Great show, kitties!

licks & puppy love,
Charlie