Thirteen excuses why I am not visiting other cats right now:
1. CCSI - I had to do re-writes.
2. CCSI - I am working on sets.
3. CCSI - I am working on costumes.
4. CCSI - I have more than a dozen emails every day and as soon as I answer one there are two more!
5. CCSI - I have new ideas that I have to write down.
6. CCSI - I get distracted by Ruis when we are together at the set....
7. CCSI - We have a black hole that swallows emails and creates time consuming confusion.
8. CCSI - I am working on some more sets.
9. CCSI - I am working on some more costumes.
10. CCSI - I have some more new ideas that I have to write down.
11. CCSI - I have to think about my Oscar acceptance speech.
12. CCSI - I got niptinied at Marilyn's party and lost time due to a hangover. I drank the niptinies to calm down from CCSI production!
13. The Maid - my typist will abandon me for five days to celebrate her birthday in New York.
And yes, those are really just excuses because nothing should be more important than visiting your friends! I hope our show - airing in four parts, starting December 14 - will make up for it.
And to tell you the truth: it is a whole lot of fun to be part of the production! I love it!!!