Saturday, July 7, 2007

And Another Award Winner!


My dear friend Benjamin was kind enough to nominate me for the Rocking Boy Blogger Award, I am very honored! Thank you Benjamin!
The butler insisted that I post a silly thank you picture of myself but please do scroll down to Anastasia´s award picture and congratulate HER, she craves the limelight - I can do without it!

I nominate these wonderful fellow boy bloggers: (I never claimed I can count!)

Bogdan
Sabi
Ernest and Fritz, yes, both of you!
Fat Eric
Henry
Mr. Hendrix

7 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Con CAT ulations. ;)

Gattina said...

Congratulations, now you can rock through the house !

HRH Yao-Lin said...

congratulations! a well deserved award methinks, for both you.

Daisy said...

Congratulations! And you picked made some good nominations, too.

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for nominating me Karl. I can't believe I get a rockin' boy blogger award. I will do a post on it soon. Thank you!!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations, Karl. You rock!

Anita said...

Congratulatons!!!!