Saturday, July 7, 2007

And Another Award Winner!


My dear friend Benjamin was kind enough to nominate me for the Rocking Boy Blogger Award, I am very honored! Thank you Benjamin!
The butler insisted that I post a silly thank you picture of myself but please do scroll down to Anastasia´s award picture and congratulate HER, she craves the limelight - I can do without it!

I nominate these wonderful fellow boy bloggers: (I never claimed I can count!)

Bogdan
Sabi
Ernest and Fritz, yes, both of you!
Fat Eric
Henry
Mr. Hendrix

7 comments:

Skeeter & LC said...

Con CAT ulations. ;)

Gattina said...

Congratulations, now you can rock through the house !

HRH Yao-Lin said...

congratulations! a well deserved award methinks, for both you.

Daisy said...

Congratulations! And you picked made some good nominations, too.

Henry Helton said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for nominating me Karl. I can't believe I get a rockin' boy blogger award. I will do a post on it soon. Thank you!!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations, Karl. You rock!

Anita said...

Congratulatons!!!!