Monday, January 18, 2010

A TRIP!!!!!!!

opus and ollie had the fabulous idea to treat gracie to a surprise trip for her first birthday in relation to her birthday theme: we are going to seuss landing in orlando florida!!! and of course momo, asta, me (karl) and ruis as part of the whole gang are going too. here you can see us arrive in the MFV.

picture by opus and ollie

ruis and i retreat to our beautiful hotel room to freshen up before we head out for the fun. go to opus and ollie's or gracie's to see what we will be doing.

meanwhile at gracie's place:


meanwhile back at the cat realm:

it looks as if edna and coco put seuss blindfolds on mrs. OZ, tintin and notty to trick them into sleeping so that the two rascals could hide in my suitcase....

11 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We can tell you are having lots of fun!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Are you so proud of me that I was packed, waiting, blindfold on, and ready to go when you all picked me up this morning? I cannot believe it that I am at last with the gang and on my first adventure.
I must tell you that Coco and Edna must be on my mind today, all morning long I could almost hear their voices. I must visit with them when we get back.

The Creek Cats said...

What a pawsome trip!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sneaky. Looks like it backfired.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahaha, that would teach the stowaways a lesson. Something about the best laid plans of men and mice/cats.

The Island Cats said...

Uh oh! What will those two do now??!?

The Florida Furkids said...

What a fun adventure this is going to be!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Gemini and Ichiro said...

HE HE! What an interesting trip and practical joke!

Cory said...

What fun!

Cynthia Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat Naps in Italy said...

Awwwww poor Coco and Endna! Too bad they are missing out on all of the fun! Now that we are settled into our hotel and rested up, it is time for some crazy fun!

Kitty Kisses from Suess Landing,
Opus and Ollie