Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Red Carpet Buzz, A Contest!

The humans have a very important red carpet event coming up on February 24:
the 80th Academy Awards Show, in short and better known as
"The Oscars".

As we all know, the most important thing about this show and the main reason millions are watching it are -

the dresses, the suits, the gowns!

So Little Productions came up with a contest to show those humans we can do it better! And if canceled - ours might then be the only show to watch, hahahahahaha!


Dress yourself up in the most glamorous outfit you can imagine
and post it here by February 23.

Login: redcarpetfashion, password: dressedup.


You can also click the Red Carpet Button in my sidebar.

And on Oscar night, February 24, let's all post our dress-up pictures on our own blogs and show those humans!

After the Oscars we will have viewers vote for

the best outfit in 4 categories:

Best female "real" outfit

Best male "real" outfit

Best female "image edited" outfit

Best male "image edited" outfit


Surprise prizes for the winners in each category!


If you have questions you can email
Karl.

HAVE FUN!!!

13 comments:

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We love this contest and can not wait to enter! We already have some ideas of what to wear (although Opus told me I could NOT wear Sassy's bathing cap)! Will get the button posted on our blog just as soon as we can. Right now we have to go eat some cake, one of our humans is ANOTHER year older for peat sake!

Love,
Roscoe (and Opus)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, that sounds like a wonderful contest, Karl! :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

what a wonderful idea for a contest! I shall look forward to planning my outfit! x

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What to wear, what to wear?

Tybalt said...

WOW! How exciting!

I wonder what I should wear . . .

Anonymous said...

Hi darling! I've published the post too. I hope many, many furry animals will participate!! I cannot wait to see them all. Hahahahaha.

love,
Ruis

ps -- I also cannot wait to see you very soon, my sweetheart!

Peanut said...

Oh I am quite excited to find you. I am just starting my blogging and was hoping to find other cats out there. I will be visiting again and also visiting some of the other cat bloggers you have listed.

Shelby they call me fatman

Sassy Kat said...

Got right on this and put the link on my blog. I also e-mailed several of my friends and my new sissies & little bro to post the link on their blog. I need to start givin this some thought. I can hardly wait to see what Roscoe will be wearing, he is so flambouyant.

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hey Karl & Emil:
Samantha & I will put this on our blog and at the M-Cats Club, too! And get our Mom going on it! Come on over and check the M-Cat Club out. I would like you two to join us there.
Your furiend,
Mr. Tigger

The Devil Dog said...

Well, we will see if we can come up with something, but mom is not so talented in this area, so we shall see.

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...

I tagged you for a meme. Please come visit us and see what it is.
:)

Lucky

MaoMao said...

hehehe!! Whatta kool kontest!! Sounds like so much funsies.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a delightful idea for a contest. I will think hard about what to wear, and I look forward to seeing everybody all glammed up! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.