Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Five Things Meme

Our dear friend, the wonderful Ariel tagged us for this meme. Karl will answer as Anastasia is taking a couple of days off, her pink wig dare was such a success that she is exhausted.
Here it goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Having a good time somewhere before I reincarnated here again about 4 years ago.

What were you doing a year ago?
Pretty much the same as now: living with Anastasia in the desert with a maid and a butler.

5 Snacks I enjoy
Lizards
Butter
Raw beef
Croissants
Lizards

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics
I do not care for human lyrics. Actually, I do not care much for music…

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
Donate to charity
Donate some more
Start a lizard farm
Buy the maid a ticket to go around the world once
Build the butler a studio and house

5 bad habits
That is funny. I can´t think of any. And the butler always says I am a perfect cat. Sometimes I wake him up to early. But it is not a habit.

5 things I enjoy doing
Hunting lizards
Visiting with people
Playing with Anastasia
Sleeping
Hunting lizards

5 things I would never wear again
The beard from June 26
The hat from July 27
I never wore anything else. So far

5 favorite toys
Lizards. Hmm – that might be a bad habit actually – I do like playing with them and they get damaged sometimes when the butler doesn´t take them away in time….
My grass bush in front of the house
The string toy
The staffs feet

And I tag these wonderful cats:

Ali
Jake
Pablo
Bogdan
Monte

12 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wowza you do like lizzies don't you! I sent one to Parker....hope hshe likes it:) Fanks for the gr8 button...I put it in my sidebar! That whole wig thingie was a blast!!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey, thanks for the tag, Karl. I'll get thinking about my answers...

Ramses said...

Lizards sound interesting, we only have frogs here to chase...

snowforest said...

Those are some cool answers ~ Snow is about to try the wig ~ though first his bean must master the photoshop!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so tell me honey, do you like lizzards?? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee

The M's said...

Thanks for the tag, Monte's is up today. We loved your answers.

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Anastasia, I finally got to wear my pink wig, come and see what you think. Better late than never. FAZ

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing an attachment to lizards...

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he excellent meme great answers. You are lucky your humans think you the perfect cat! Of course you are! xx

Daisy said...

Starting a lizard farm sounds very fun. Building a little corral for them might be a little bit hard though.

Lux said...

Interesting learning more about you, Karl ...

I'm with you on that raw beef!

Anonymous said...

Great answers.Mommy says she would love a lizard farm :)