Sunday, June 2, 2013

please vote for the new pet blogger mall logo!

some very smart pet bloggers had the fabulous idea to open a
pet blogger mall.
and to find a logo for their new mall they created a logo design contest.
and yours truly, karl of the cat realm, entered three designs!
and to find the winner there will be a public voting, and that is where you all come into play:
please go over to the voting post and vote.

if i win, we will have a party, hahahahahahahahahahaha

here is the URL and voting has started

click here to vote

and will only last one day!

karl

here are my designs:
(i personally like the first one best but decided to still send all three in.
the more, the merrier, right?)


 

11 comments:

Asta said...

Kawl
I love them , but my favowitest is also the fiwst one I hope you wins big time
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Team Tabby said...

We like the first one too, now just have to remember to go and make that vote!!

Oui Oui said...

Very cute designs!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Done. I have voted for the first one. I like that best.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Done. I have voted for the first one. I like that best.

Zoolatry said...

Somewhere we have this little teeny-tiny book (written by Karl I believe) and the cat on the monitor in Design #1 "leapt" off the screen and looked so very familiar (sort of like the cat in our book) ... (we were on the PBM page before coming here) ... and
we said, "ooooh, oooh, that one is it, that one is Karl's, that one is the Maid's" ... ah, yes ... Vote That One".
(

asta said...

I voted ! Go Kawl!!!!!!!
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Fixing to go vote, we like the first one best too.

Ruisje said...

Voted!!! Now you have to win!! :-))

The Cat Realm said...

thank you all so much!
love that story zoolatry!
i'm keeping my paws crossed - but there were a few really nice designs!
we'll see.....

Angel MoMo said...

Awwwww, too bad you did not win. Never mind, we can party anyway :).